Sunday, May 18, 2014

Friday - July 18th in Washington, DC

I’ve been asked by my Brothers attending the PBS 100 Centennial to give a formal 1hr workshop on Non-Profit Strategies for PBS Chapter leaders.  I will explain how to:
  • ·         Successfully apply for 501c3 status
  • ·         Grant proposal writing
  • ·         Plan and manage successful fund-raising events


If there is sufficient interest, I will do this workshop.  I will share everything I know and empower everyone who attends with specific, concrete, useful material to move your idea of a non-profit into reality – all for free, no charge, no strings.  Just agree to not waste my time or sell what I will share with you.


If you are interested, two things: you must subscribe to my blog (so I can update you with new info and feedback) and send me your email address (so I can tell you where we will meet on July 18th).

GOMAB

Alvin Blackshear
 email:
ablackshear@gmail.com
 mobile: 718-810-1400
 fax: 866-672-2543
LinkedIn 
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ablackshear
Visit my blog 
http://whyalmost50.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am interested in learning what you have to share. I will be in DC and would love to attend. 9448 366