Join Voice of San Diego for the "Neighborhood Development - What Can We Actually Do?" panel discussion on Tuesday, December 10 at the old Snowflake Bakery in East Village. The event, moderated by VOSD reporter Andy Keatts, will take a hard look at what the city can actually do policy-wise to spur "neighborhood development" and how those actions may impact the array of diverse local stakeholders. Expect nothing less than a night of community-centric wonkery.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marcela Escobar-Eck, Principal, Atlantis Group, LLC
- Bill Fulton, Planning, Neighborhoods & Economic Development Director for the City of San Diego
- Georgette Gomez, Environmental Health Coalition Associate Director
- Kenneth Malbrough, Encanto Community Planning Group Chair
- Lloyd Russell, noted local architect
The event is free for all current VOSD members; a $10 donation is requested for all non-members via the online ticket registration, though tickets will be available at the door prior to the event.
Moniker Warehouse/Snowflake Bakery Building, 701 16th Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
Doors will open at 6:00, and the program will begin at 6:30 pm.